Leading Trade Fair for Industrial Subcontracting and Lightweight Construction
13 - 17 April 2015
Two key talking points dominate the global industrial landscape. Firstly, the realization of the intelligent factory, and this depends on the ability of subcontractors to seamlessly integrate their smart workpieces and materials into production processes.
Secondly, it is necessary to find supply solutions that optimize industrial processes and make end products lighter, more efficient, more economical and even improve durability. In an increasingly price-sensitive market the properties and quality of individual components are a major competitive factor.
Be a Guided Tours exhibitor
- Forging and sheet metal forming, machined components, systems and sub-assemblies
- High-calibre lecture and discussion forum “Suppliers Convention”
- Displays of foundry products, controls technology
- Materials know-how, joining and adhesive bonding systems, along with lightweight design and construction
- Materials Forum
- Promising new contacts from all over the world
- All your target sectors in one place
- Knowledge-sharing and new networking opportunities