Our e-ticket service for journalists allows you to apply for your press pass online up to a day before the event:
- You will receive your personal e-ticket for journalists by e-mail.
- The e-ticket entitles you to one-time admission to the Exhibition Grounds.
- During your first day at the show, you can exchange the e-ticket for a press pass – which is valid for the whole event – in the Press Center (Convention Center - CC) or the Press counters at the North 1 and West 1 Entrances.
- On request, you will also be given a voucher for a catalogue, a parking permit and a car park exit ticket.
Alternatively, you may fill out and return the Request form for Press Passes by 4 April 2017.
Please note that your press pass / e-Ticket is not also valid for local public transport.
Please note that HANNOVER MESSE press IDs are intended only for journalists and editorial team members and will not be issued to publishing, advertising or PR representatives. There is no automatic right to a press ID. Deutsche Messe reserves the right to decline requests on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that HANNOVER MESSE press IDs are intended only for journalists and editorial team members and will not be issued to publishing, advertising or PR representatives. There is no automatic right to a press ID. Deutsche Messe reserves the right to decline requests on a case-by-case basis. Our accreditation regulations are available online or, on request, they can be sent by e-mail.
We wish you a pleasant journey and a successful and enjoyable HANNOVER MESSE 2017. We look forward to seeing you at the Press Center.
A broad range of accommodation options – from hotel rooms to B&Bs to private apartments – can be booked here:
Hannover Marketing & Tourismus GmbH
Tel. +49 511 12345-555
HANNOVER MESSE Hotels
Please note: Each journalist is responsible for his or her own travel and accommodation expenses; these expenses will not be reimbursed by Deutsche Messe AG.
Online press account
Journalists are entitled to a personal press account for the websites of our trade fairs. This account gives you free access to exclusive press services that can help you in your journalistic work:
- Provision of a press pass for accredited journalists
- Access to press conference dates and our online press guide
- Personal trade fair planner with checklists and schedule planner
Tip: your login details are valid for all Deutsche Messe trade fair websites.
You can find your exclusive and personalized online services in the myHANNOVER MESSE area, which you can access from any page after you have logged in on the website. You can change or add to your personal settings and details there at any time.
To ensure that our online press services remain exclusive, registration is required.
If you already have a press account for our websites, please go to myHANNOVER MESSE, click on the Login button on the right and enter your login details.
If you have not yet registered, you can do so here: Registration for journalists