Young Engineers Day - Starting point in Hall 2
Organized by the Association of German Engineers (VDI) and Deutsche Messe, the Young Engineers Day offers an attractive program with themed tours and information targeted to students in the technical sciences. The format provides direct contact with exhibitors in the robotics, Industry 4.0, lightweight construction, energy and drive engineering areas, as well as personal interactions with fellow students and young engineers in the VDI network.
Our VDI student and young engineer network is excited to offer you an interesting and diverse trade fair program once again this year.
- Adrenaline, competitive spirit and fun – our exhibit from 23 to 27 April at the Meeting Point
Our Action Wall gives you the chance to measure your speed and matching capabilities interactively against other players. Two players compete at one time – the player who buzzes the most identical logos correctly during the game, wins.
- Young Engineers Guided Tours - guided themed tours of the trade fair on 26 and 27 April 2018
Build your personal network of technical companies to get a head start on other visitors.
On 26 and 27 April, our student and young engineer network offers interested VDI members fascinating company tours:
- 10:00 am - 10:45 am Fraunhofer Gesellschaft
- 11:00 am - 11:45 am ABB
- 01:00 pm - 02:00 pm Bosch
- 02:00 pm - 02:45 pm Schaeffler, ABB, Kuka
- 02:00 pm - 03:00 pm BIOKON
- 03:00 pm - 03:45 pmFraunhofer Gesellschaft, DLR Thermo
Registration: Meeting POINT at the VDI stand in Hall 2, C40.
The themed tours start throughout the day at the VDI stand in Hall 2. This is also where you register. Space is limited, so don't delay – first come, first served!
A detailed schedule of tours is posted on our Facebook page during the week of the fair, and available at the stand.
- Young Engineers Party on 26 April, 6 p.m. – exclusively for students and young engineers!
To end the day, Deutsche Messe and VDI invite you to a trade fair party in neighboring Hall 18, with music, snacks and beverages. End your trade show visit in a relaxed atmosphere, where the networking can continue.