MASOC (Association of Mechanical Engineering and Metalworking Industries of Latvia) operates as an informative and consultative centre and collaborative network of engineering and related companies in Latvia.
- Gateway to the engineering industry of Latvia.
- Single contact point for potential orders and inquiries.
- Information about sector's subcontracting and technological facilities.
- Partner search.
MASOC today has more than 150 member companies with average annual turnover over 1 billion EUR. The main products and services offered by our companies include:
- Shipbuilding and repair;
- Manufacture and repair of trains and trams
- Manufacture of basic metals, steel bars, iron and non-ferrous alloys
- Welded steel structures
- Heating systems, solutions for renewable energy, cogeneration projects.
- Equipment and machinery for ports, agriculture, food processing and woodworking
- Electrical equipment
- Wide range of technological equipment: vacuum coating equipment, hydrau