HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Application: manufacture of semi-finished products (bands, strands) and moulded articles from thermo-plastic polymers, reinforced by continuous fibres.
- manufacturing of industrial and dental diamond tools; electroplating production (thick electrodeposited coatings)
- reverse and impulse ...
Electrochemical technology of electropolishing of goods from wrought aluminium alloys
- decorative finishing of surfaces; surface preparation of metal ...
Electrocatalysts for fuel cells of direct oxidation of methanol and ethanol
- intended to be used as electrodes for low-temperature fuel cells ...
- providing adhesion strength to frictional compositions and general mechanical rubber goods;
- preventing from carburization in cementation;
- ensuring ...
Belarusian State Technological University is one of the oldest higher schools of Belarus. Its main activities involve training specialists; research and innovative development.The University contains 10 faculties, 51 departments, 4 affiliates of departments, 29 educational-scientific centres which train about 13,000 students and 130 doctorates and post-graduates. Over 400 specialists of various branches of industry are annually provided with retraining and qualification up-grade courses. The number of its teaching staff is over 650 teachers, 67% of them having scientific degrees. The University also embraces forestry experimental station, botanical garden, testing centre of ecological control, publishing centre, international relations office, foreign language centre.BSTU develops international cooperation with foreign academic and scientific centres worldwide. The University scholars participate in various international programs and projects (CEI, Tempus, DAAD, Baltic Sea Region).
228-4Sverdlov St. 13A
Phone: +375 17 3273150
Fax: +375 17 2276217