The German-Arab Chamber of Industry and Commerce (GACIC) was established in Egypt in 1951. Representing 2700 member companies GACIC is the largest organisation in the framework of business cooperation between Germany and the Arab world. GACIC plays a pivotal role in Egyptian and German business cooperation.
Read more on company website
Our primary goals are:
- to promote trade and industrial development
- to enhance business cooperation between Germany and Egypt
- to enhance business cooperation between Germany and the Arab world.
Our vision is to be:
- the most valued service provider for businesses engaged in bilateral trade, service providers and investors
- the representative body for German business in Egypt
- an accepted dialogue partner for both Egyptian and German institutions and both the Egyptian and the German governments.