On 1st April 1919, Friedrich Künemund founded a commercial agency in Stuttgart. As a local dealer for renowned companies, he sold their products to manufacturers of electric tools and electric motors as well as engineering companies in Baden and Württemberg.
In the 1970s, the Künemund company set up and expanded its own large rolling bearing dealership. It soon became clear that long-term business relationships with customers would only be possible with a complete range of rolling bearings. This means that all rolling bearing versions and the required accessories must be available from a single source.
In order to be able to supply a growing number of national and international customers at short notice with special products from the rolling bearing and sealing sector, we set up our own production facilities in Appenweier, Engstingen, Kehl, Schöllnach and Tönisvorst.
In January 2006, all companies of the Künemund Group were certified in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001.