Metal Processing Cluster brings together 70 companies from the North - Eastern Poland, carries out initiatives on behalf its members, strengthening cooperation within cluster companies and outside the cluster in the machining of metal, internationalization, sales support services and products cluster s members.
The member companies of the cluster employ 7500 employees. Companies have high export potential, 40% of their revenue comes from export.
Main sectors represented by the cluster companies:
- Production equipment for agriculture and municipal sector
- Production of equipment tools and machines (building, industry), metal construction
- Professional highly technologically advanced power tools for the automation of welding and cutting,
- Industrial and electrical automation,
- Production of implants and instruments for orthopedics and traumatology,
- Subcontracting in metal processing area