The Department of Science, Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship is an executive body of the city of Moscow.
The Department shapes and implements policy on industry, science, innovation, promoting and supporting entrepreneurship, improving the investment climate, attracting and supporting investment in the abovementioned fields, the development and use of Moscow industrial zones, and the provision of government services.
- Reducing administrative barriers
- Stimulating business activity
- Supporting small and medium-sized business
- Supporting the image of businesses and scientific and industrial organisations
- Fostering a competitive environment
- Improving infrastructure
- Optimising human resources
Make an appointment at the Hannover Messe (click on the link below)