Tradition and innovation
OSWALD Elektromotoren GmbH was founded in 1909 under the name of KARL OSWALD & SOHN. The company produced electric machines. Among the first products were blowers for church organs; the most recent ones are superconducting motors with modern high-temperature superconductors.
Today, the family tradition is carried on in the fourth generation. Its foundations are the history of the enterprise and the expertise of its staff, but at the same time also the creativity and the courage to follow novel ways and to meet new challenges.
Complex development tasks demand new ideas
We participate in the transfer of ideas and results by cooperating with several universities and research institutions both nationally and abroad.
Realizing that our natural resources are limited, we strive for the most efficient and pollution- free utilization of energy and raw materials.