HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Smalley's new Hoopster Retaining Rings offer an innovative way to retain mechanical components when space is a problem. Hoopsters have a minimal radial projection ...
Crest-to-Crest springs enable original equipment manufacturers to reduce the size of their assembly by up to 50% while maintaining the same amount of force and deflection ...
A Smalley Laminar Seal Retaining Ring is a metallic labyrinth seal consisting of multiple rings in a groove. This arrangement of the rings and the specific orientation ...
- Over 1,000 stock sizes
- Inch and Metric series rings available
- Stocked from .375" to 10" diameters, 13 mm to 300 mm
- Specials available from .200" to 90"
- Smalley Retaining Rings have no ears to interfere with mating components
- Smalley Retaining Rings are coiled, not stamped
- Over 5,000 standard retaining rings ...
- Wave springs reduce spring height by 50% with equal deflection
- Wave springs fit tight radial and axial spaces
- Over 4,000 standard springs (3/8" to 16" diameters)
Smalley Europe is a world leader in the manufacturing and development of Spiral Retaining Rings, Snap Rings and Wave Springs. Smalley's product line consists of 10,000 standard parts stocked in carbon and stainless steel as well as specialty designs in exotic alloys or customer specified dimensions. Our No-Tooling-Charge™ manufacturing process allows for fast prototyping and economical production. Free CAD downloads and a staff of engineers available for design consultations provides our customers with a full range of resources to ensure their application contains the most cost-effective solution possible. With offices in both the US and abroad, certified to ISO 9001, ISO/TS 16949, AS9100 and ISO 14001 Smalley is able to offer customers worldwide unprecedented service and quality.
555 Oakwood Rd.
Lake Zürich, IL 60047
United States of America
Phone: +1 847 7195900
Fax: +1 847 7195999