1.55um pulsed fiber laser is designed by MOPA structure. Using the optimal designed multistage amplification, we can achieve the laser output with high peak power and narrow pulse width of nanoseconds level. Besides, it is in an «eye-safe» spectral range. It is the idea light source for laser radar, remote sensing and laser ranging.
- «eye-safe» spectral range of 1.55um.
- Maximum output power up to 20KW.
- Pulse width from 1ns-100ns.
- Pulse repetition frequency from 1KHz-1MHz.
- Diffraction-limited beam quality.
- Single pulse energy up to 100Uj.
- Scientific research.
- Laser radar.
- Laser ranging.
- DTS distributed fiber temperature sensor.
- Remote sensor.
- 3D scanning.
- Pollution monitoring.