* Gearhead and mid-gearbox can be sold separately.
* Enter the code that represents the terminal box type (T) in the box within the model name.
* Enter the gear ratio in the box within the model name.
* The colored background indicates the same rotating direction of the motor while the rotating direction of others are opposite.
* The speed is calculated by dividing the motor's synchronous speed (50Hz: 1500r/min, 60Hz: 1800r/min) by the gear ratio. The actual speed is 2%-20% less than the displayed value, depending on the size of the load.
* To reduce the speed beyond the gear ratio in the table, attach a mid-gearbox (gear ratio:10) between the gearhead and motor. In that case, the permission torque is 20N-m.