For the operation of gas engines their lubricants play a major role as design elements. After all, high process temperatures, continuous operation under full load as well as individual and varying gas qualities and contaminants for operations with special gases bring about particular challenges.
ADDINOL Gas engine oils are state-of-the-art. They have been developed in close co-operation with leading additive manufacturers and OEM, tailored to the complex and versatile requirements of demanding gas engines.
ADDINOL offers the perfectly fitting product for each application and all operating conditions. Whether plants are operated with natural or special gases: the advantages of our gas engine oils speak for themselves:
- stable operation and long engine lifetimes
- highest engine cleanliness
- reliable protection against wear, deposits and corrosion
- maximum oil operating life, tailored to individual conditions
- comprehensive analyses service
- highest operational safety
- the perfectly fitting product for all gas types and conditions
- approved by internationally leading engine manufacturers.
The mineral oil based ADDINOL MG 40-Extra Plus displays a high neutralisation capacity and is ideal for heavy loaded biogas with high contents of hydrogen sulphide and varying qualities. The low-ash oil ADDINOL MG 40-Extra LA and ADDINOL Gas Engine Oil NG 40 are preferably used in engines operated with natural gas or biogas of a low contamination degree as well as engines equipped with an oxidation catalytic converter. ADDINOL Eco Gas 4000 XD for engines of the latest design is perfectly fit for high demands when using clean combustion gases and displays extraordinary temperature stability.