Applications compressing gas, water or steam to transform rotational into mechanical energy are characterized by high loads, speeds and temperatures. The reliable operation of turbines installed in power plants is of particular importance. Interruptions, breakdowns and unscheduled downtimes endanger security of energy supplies and might quickly cause enormous costs.
Therefore, the precondition for their stable operation is their reliable lubrication. Turbine oils must meet a whole range of various functions with specific requirements. Their main function is the lubrication of bearings, but depending on plant type and design they often serve as lubricating oils for gears and as hydraulic oils for control mechanisms as well.
ADDINOL Turbine Oils MT 32 and MT 46 are high-performance turbine oils specifically tailored to the demanding operating conditions in modern turbines. They are based on carefully selected, premium synthetic base oils combined with optimally adjusted additives free of zinc. In practice, ADDINOL Turbine Oils MT 32 and MT 46 convince by maximum ageing stability and effective prevention of deposits.
These are your practical benefits when using ADDINOL Turbine Oil MT:
- long operating lives of plants thanks to reliable wear protection of all components
- maximum plant efficiency and steady power transmission achieved by excellent air and water separation
- increased operational safety because of targeted prevention of rust and corrosion
- leaner inventories by universal suitability for various types and requirements
- stable lubricating film at all operating stages (both for starting and under full load)
- trouble-free run without power drop as there is practically no foam formation
- longest oil change intervals