More transparency, more safety, more options
Whether diagnosis by remote access via internet-compatible, mobile terminal or maintenance from a central process point: With AERZEN Webview, you can retrieve operating data and service information of your AERZEN packaged units without needing additional software or app's. An intuitive operating concept quickly provides information about the most important measured values of packaged units, such as pressure, temperature and parameters for operating and maintenance intervals. The measured values can optionally also be evaluated in graphic form for freely configurable periods of time. All process data is safely stored on an integrated SD card. Simultaneously, these data can be read-out by our customers via intranet or internet and be locally evaluated.
Save a high amount of costs by needs-oriented maintenance by means of AERZEN process monitoring
If service and maintenance are prematurely planned, operational interruptions can be reduced significantly. This is no problem thanks to AERtronic, since due notice is given about necessary service via the WebView. If required, signal messages can be sent to the requested recipient as error message. Thus, you will receive a remote access to all data which is available in the AERZEN control system. These include data concerning vibration analysis, oil levels, and system pressure.
Advantages of WebView:
- Continuous visualisation of current data
- worldwide access to the operation parameters of the packaged unit
- Information about fault signals by means of access to the signal history
- easy and clear maintenance planning
- current information concerning pending service employments
- unidirectional access via customary stationary or mobile terminal
- Access via conventional internet browsers without additional software