AHM3 is designed to be used for the measurement and calculation of electrical variables such as voltage, current, frequency, power, power factor, energy, harmonic components etc. in low-voltage power distibution.
It is capable of single-phase, two-phase, or three-phase measurement and can be used in two-wire, three-wire, for-wire, TN, TT and IT systems. There are four interfaces on the meter for modules which are used to extend funtions.
The AHM3, can be considered one of the most complete market analyzers providing different solutions to industrial level.
We emphasize the following features:
- In addition to showing the typical electrical variables of a network such as voltage, current, frequency, power factor... shows up to 63th harmonic signal. This value reports on the quality of the existing signal, thus protecting the possible failure, deterioration or warming in the connected machines and saving money to the user.
- Can be programmed for single-phase, three-phase 3-wire, three-phase 4-wire, nominal current 1 and 5 Amps and nominal voltage up to 690 V AC
- Its capacitive keypad provides high quality and durability unlike conventional mechanical keyboards.
- Available in two languages; Spanish and English.
- Display waveforms.
- It has 4 interfaces on the back to add additional modules.