Air cushion transporters of all sizes, up to a load of 1000 tons, with friction wheel drive and automatic , proportional air volume regulation of the air cushions and with the following options:
- direct or remote controlled
- wireless with infrared - or radio control unit
- full automatic with induction loop or passive guiding tape
1. When do you need lifting cushions?
Often the distances between a load and the floor are so minimal that it isn't possible to move the air cushioons under the load. Because the load must be lifted to place the air-cushion and not always is a crane available and other lifting devices damage the floor or the load, the usage of lifting cushions is the only alternative.
2. Advantages of lifting cushions:
-no supplementary energy supplies
-no damages of floor and load
-The load can also be lifted on uneven places, because the lifting cushions adapt on the surface
-easy to transport
-noiseless, continuous lifting and without shock
If you want more information on this product please contact us.