The COMPALARM C2C is a very compact and efficient alarm system, suitable for 12 points connection, with NO or NC input contacts and LED signals. This system is suppliedin a 96 mm x 96 mm enclosure for flush mounting. An easy alarm's description printing, easy wiring by plug-in terminals and a good front protection degree, come to complete this attractive alternative.
The COMPALARM C2C is being manufactured, in such a way to be capable to ensurean intrinsically safe reading of the inputs.
The know how, used in the present instrument, has simplify ed the circuits up to a maximum, granting a high reliability and safety for avoiding false signals. It has also enabled to have a high immunity degree against external disturbance and signal management with increased voltage capability.
The electronic management system allows to program the alarm behaviour, according with the ISA S 18.1 standard.
- Compact alarm system, with a basic module of 12 signals
- Easy printing of the alarm points description
- Optoisolated inputs for 24 ÷ 230 V, NO or NC contacts, which can be set point by point
- Signal power free inputs
- 8 Alarm sequence possibilities according with ISA S 18.1
- Easy and fast programming by dipswitches
- »First out» feature for recognizing the first tripped alarm
- Communication port RS485
- Communication protocol MODBUS-RTU
- Ethernet module
- Communication protocol MODBUS-TCP