HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Some specific application:
- 6 micrometer titanium Grade 2 grids for proton radiotherapy.
- 15 micrometer molybdenum and 20 micrometer gold - solar-cell connectors for satellites.
- 20/20 micrometer flexible gold calibration units for mammographic equipment
- 50 micrometer Elgiloy - sealing for offshore applications.
- 50 micrometer tantalum grids for IRI
- 70 micrometer beryllium copper contact springs, single-sided gold plated.
- 0.1 mm titanium - medical Implants
- 0.1 mm molybdenum, stainless steel and titanium sieves for process filtration and X-rays.
- 0.2 mm brass precision parts, tin-plated on one side, for audio logical applications.
- 0.25 mm brass contacts, bent and gold plated for validation systems.
- 0.25 mm molybdenum grids - used in rocket propulsion systems.
- 0.6 mm stainless steel RFI/EMC shielding, including bending lines, logo and manufacturing number.
- 1.2 mm molybdenum alloyed steel flexures for cooling systems.
- Up to 2.0 mm cooling plates from various stainless steel alloys, vacuum brazed with a fine mechanical post treatment.
Further product examples:
- Clamping plates
- Contact springs
- Cooling plates
- Covers & housings
- Deposition masks
- Electrode grids
- EMI/RFI shielding
- Encoder discs
- Filters & meshes
- Flexible fine line prints
- Fuel cell plates
- Heat sinks
- Lead frames
- Medical implants
- Solar cell connectors
- (Spring) connectors
- Aerospace industry
- Defence industry
- Digital imaging & copiers
- Interconnect industry
- Instrumentation & sensor technology
- Mechanical engineering / mechatronics
- Medical technology
- Microelectronics / microsystems technology
- Precision engineering
- Research institutes
- Semiconductor industry
Dutch Industrial Supply Pavilion
Current and recent projects:
- Process development for etching 40 micrometer titanium membranes.
- Process development for etching 0.2 mm beryllium grids. ...
- Copper and copper alloys such as beryllium copper, brass and phosphor bronze.
- (Stainless) steel alloys such as AISI 301, 302, 304, 310, 316 und ...
- All over or plating on one side with gold, nickel, silver or tin.
- Precision mechanical treatments such as:
- Laser cutting
- Heat treatments ...
Etchform provides customised solutions for metal precision parts to international high-tech industries.
- Production of 2D thin metal precision parts by means of ...