A backlash free overload protection device with ball transmission, that disengages fully at the pre-set peak torque. Very high sensitivity possible with negative spring version.
- Exact torque regulation through a balanced radial nut.
- Innovative calibration system by quote "H" for an immediate calibration of the device.
- Re-engagement in equidistant phase or 360°.
- Maintenance free.
- Possibility to add a microswitch / proximity to stop the motor drive.
- Model available only with finished bore.
- Drive component assembled and directly supported by a ball bearing.
- Complete with transmission component worked and assembled (plate wheel, pulley, gear,...)
- Available in stainless steel for food and pharmaceutical environments.
- Possibility to have a connection flange to the most common intermittent drive units.
- Feasibility in personalized phase at 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°,...
- Packaging automatic machines.
- Print machines.
- CNC tool machines.
- Index tables, filling machines, guiders.
- Servomotors, slide guides.
Advantages and benefits
- To protect the product against faulty positioning on the rotating table.
- To protect the indexing against overloading along the transmission.
- To protect the drive from product jam.
- To protect the operating units of machine tools against impacts.
- To protect slides or servomotors against impact or limit stops.