Overload protection device with Ball or Roller transmission, which disengages fully at the pre-set peak torque. The torque is steplessly adjustable by altering the spring pressure.
- Precise torque setting by adjusting the radially balanced locking nut.
- The innovative regulation of the nominal torque by measuring the "H" dimension allows for immediate coupling calibration. Equidistant re-engagement in phase or at 360°.
- Available with electromechanical switch / proximity for the transmission disconnection.
- Immediate intervention for an improved reaction compared to electronic systems.
- Maintenance-free for long lasting high reliability.
- Suitable for oily and wet environments.
- Complete with transmission gear, fully turned and mounted (plate wheel, pulley, gear pair).
- Possibility to use helical springs for low intervention torques.
- Connections with bore and keyway, locking assembly possible.
- Version with personalized re-engagement in phase 30°, 45°, 60°, 90° etc. possible.
- Packaging and wrapping machines.
- Labelling machines.
- Bottling machines.
ADVENTAGES AND BENEFITS
- Protects the gearbox from jamming due to foreign matters.
- Protects packages from squashing and deforming.
- Protects the product handling elements from accumulations.
- Maintains the timing between driver and driven after an overload.