DC bonding machines. AC bonding machines for internally connected three-phase windings:
- up to 600A (higher on request)
- up to 1000VDC (higher on request)
- three bonding strategies: constant voltage, constant current, constant temperature
- bonding of several coils in series or parallel connection
- online temperature monitoring
- dynamic over-current relay
- standard and speed bonding with current densities up to 170A/mm2
- combination with various additional tests
- integration into test systems - the bonding process is performed as an additional test step
- monitoring of the temperature protection during the bonding process
With our bonding machines it is possible to bond coils made with enamelled wire directly after they have been wound and to check them for faults. They are made for bonding and hardening single-phase stators, three-phase stators, armatures and coils of all kinds.
The bonding process is done by a controlled electrical heating up of the coils, which is monitored by a PC. Depending on the current density, there are various heating-up times. It is therefore possible to realize bonding processes from a few seconds to several minutes. After the heat-up phase, it is possible to keep the temperature at a constant level for a certain period of time. The result is an extremely even temperature distribution, enabling a very good homogenous bonding in all parts of the winding.
Our bonding machines can not only be used for single work stations, they can also be integrated into fully-automatic production lines. Pallet control or data exchange with a PLC is easily possible. The design of the machines allows up to eight bonding processes to be performed independently, graphically displayed on the screen.
Our bonding machines are compatible with the testers from our MTC3 line.