For more than 30 years, Papenmeier has been the specialist company for refreshable Braille. BRAILLEX, the first device in the world featuring a refreshable Braille display, was introduced in 1975. Since that time, access to information with Braille has been a high priority at Papenmeier.
For example Papenmeiers BRAILLEX EL 40c:
- flawless work: 40 high quality Braille cells with integrated double routing
- keys to control cursor and mouse
- quick to learn due to modular operating concept
- one-handoperation through the patented Easy Access Bar
- pleasant reading experience by setting the firmness of the Braille dots
- relaxed reading position because of slim display height.