HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The cable rack is a resin coating wirerope with a stainless steel wirerope as the core, on which involute teeth are reformed with a special technique. In general, it can been used in the same way aas a rack & pinion drive.
1. Usable in both push and pull operations
2. The teeth are made of Nylon 12 material with excellent low-noise properties.
3. Stainless-steel wirerope is used as the reinforcing core material.
4. Excellent tensile strength
5. Withstands bending up to R30.
6. Various shapes can be designed in dimensions up to 30.0x3.6
7. Stable physical properties under any temperature
8. No production of toxic gas even under exposure to fire.
The control cable is remote control wire that transmits actions at the proximal end without using a pulley or gear. It is easy to install and can be remote-controlled ...
The charge wire is composed of a tungsten wire with terminal manufactured for use as a corona discharge electrode in copiers, dust collectors, air cleaners, ion ...
The torque coil is a fine coil with multiple threads and multiple layers, made of SUS304 or SUS316. It transmits the rotation of the proximal end accurately to the ...
The synchromesh wirerope is manufactured by combining coating technology and wire-twisting technology. This provides the advantages of wireropes (possible 3D distribution) ...