HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
The AMC-ADIO24 is equipped with a Spartan FPGA that manages the I/O data exchange in cooperation with the PCIe bridge. FIFOs for input and output direction and DMA to the PCIe host PCUs memory minimizes undesired latency during PCIe read cycles at higher data rates. Read cycles of the PCIe CPU are reduced to setup and diagnosis tasksThe eight over voltage protected analog inputs are connected to eight 16 bit A/D converters with a sampling rate of up to 200 kHz eachBoht 16 bit analog outputs have a differential and a single ended output circuit, accessible at separate pins at a Harting har-link connector. The outputs are transient and short circuit protected.Each of the 24 TTL-level I/Os can be separately configured as input or output. The outputs can be configured as high side driver, low side driver or both (sink/source). The I/O port`s state can be read back in any configuration via a comparator with hysteresis.The firmware offers a so called "Timing-Routing-Pool" with various trigger conditions (RS-485 trigger input, timer, software, free flow) that can be individually evaluated for each I/O.For setup and I/O data exchange a comprehensive register description is available.
CompactPCI Serial Board with Altera® FPGA for 4x CAN FD via DSUB25
Wide Range of OS Support and Advanced CAN Diagnostic
Customization on Request
Drivers are available for several Operating Systems
- CompactPCI Serial Board with Altera® FPGA for 2x CAN via DSUB9
- Wide Range of Operating System Support and Advanced CAN Diagnostic
- Customization ...
High-End PowerPC with QorlQ CPU
- NXP® PowerPC QorIQ T1014, 1.2 GHz, 64-bit architecture, Double Precision Floating Point Unit, Ethernet, ECC-RAM
- In combination ...
Comprehensive CAN Interface Card
- 2x CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898-2
- Bus mastering and local data management
- PICMG® CPCI-S.0 standard supporting high ...
esd electronics has expanded their 402er-series of CAN-Boards with two Mezzanine-Boards: An XMC- and a PMC-CAN-Interface with four CAN-FD-Ports.
The XMC-CAN/402-4-FD ...
Two High-Speed CAN Interfaces for USB
- CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898-2 with electrical isolation
- Powered by esd Advanced CAN Core (esdACC) implemented ...
The CAN-USB/2 module is an intelligent CAN-interface with a ARM 7 microcontroller for the local management of CAN-data. The module supports the USB 2.0 High Speed ...
The CAN-USB/Micro is a very small CAN-USB interface that fits into
a DSUB9 enclosure. The ARM Cortex-M3 micro controller controls
The non isolated CAN ...
Single Lane PCIe Board with Altera® FPGA
- 1x or 2x CAN-FD interfaces according to ISO 11898-2
- CAN bit rates from 10 kbit/s up to 5 Mbit/s with the same CAN transceiver
Single Lane PCIe Board with Altera FPGA for up to 4x CAN
-1x, 2x or 4x CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898-2
-Bus mastering and local data management by FPGA
PCI Board with Altera FPGA for up to 4x CAN
- 1x, 2x or 4x CAN interfaces according to ISO 11898-2
- Bus mastering and local data management by FPGA
The AMC-CAN4 features four CAN High-Speed interfaces according to ISO 11898-2. The CAN interfaces are electrically isolated against the controller potential and ...
High-End PowerPC QorIQ CPU
- VME master CPU A16/A24, D16/D8 (EO) and SGL arbiter
- NXP(TM) PowerPC QorIQ T1022, 1.2 GHz, 64-bit architecture, Double Precision ...
Control your CAN Bus from around the world!
- CAN data access from all over the world
- CAN message insertion into your CAN net from all over the world
- Performance ...
The EtherCAN/2 is a gateway to transmit data
between CAN and Ethernet. The module is
designed for hat-rail mounting in a control
enclosure as a backward compatible
The CAN-EtherCAT module links any EtherCAT network to a CAN network. The gateway operates as an EtherCAT slave with a maximum of 8 Kbytes input or output data on ...
The ECX-EC connects two EtherCAT segments. Therefore the
EtherCAT slave bridge implements two seperate EtherCAT slave
interfaces for integration into two EtherCAT ...
Convert your PCI Express System into an EtherCAT Slave Device
- Add EtherCAT Slave (ECS) functionality to your PC
- The EtherCAT Slave Controller address space ...
EtherCAT Slave by XMC Card
- Add EtherCAT Slave (ECS) functionality to your XMC equipped base board
EtherCAT Slave Functionality Featured via FPGA
- With the Beckhoff ...
The module CAN-PN can link any PROFINET-IO controller to a CAN network. The CAN-PN gateway itself operates as a PROFINET IO device with a maximum of 1440 bytes input ...
Connection of CANopen Devices and Networks to PROFINET IO
- PROFINET IO device (1440 bytes input and 1440 bytes output)
CANopen Gateway Easily ...
The module CAN-DP can link any Profibus-
DP master to a CAN network. The DP/CAN
gateway operates as a slave-I/O component
with a total of maximum 300 bytes process
Connection of CANopen Devices and Networks to PROFIBUS-DP
- PROFIBUS-DP slave acc. to IEC 61158 (240 bytes input and 240 bytes
- CANopen Manager
- Cycle ...
esd in Hannover, Germany presents a new and innovative EtherCAT switch module.
Triggered by a simple switching signal (LAN selector switch), the ECX-Master-Selector ...
EtherCAT Master Stack for embedded (real time) OS, written in ANSI-C for high performance, small resource usage and scalability.
Core components are operating system ...
The EtherCAT Workbench is a comprehensive EtherCAT
configuration and diagnostic tool to create network
configuration files, initialize and monitor an EtherCAT network.
The EtherCAT® Slave Stack is a software stack for the easy development of embedded slave devices written in ANSI C. It's available as source code optimized for high ...
EtherCAT® ready to use Package
- Full Version of EtherCAT Workbench, the esd EtherCAT configuration,
diagnostic and monitoring tool for Windows
- Demo Version ...
The ECX-DIO8 module is equipped with 8 digital I/Os, each available as input and output. The nominal I/O-voltage value is 24 V. Nominal output current is 0.5 A ...
The new CAN-CBX series with In-Rail-Bus provides industry compatible CAN bus in-/output modules in combination with service-friendly "wiring" of CAN bus and supply ...