HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
- Copper and copper alloys such as beryllium copper, brass and phosphor bronze.
- (Stainless) steel alloys such as AISI 301, 302, 304, 310, 316 und 430.
- 7C27Mo2, Alloy 42, Hastelloy X, Inconel 617, Invar, Kovar and nickel.
- Specialties such as
- Elgiloy / Phynox, HyMu 80, molybdenum, silver and titanium Grade 1, 2 & 5.
- Flexible materials / foils.
- By agreement also gold, tantalum, titanium Grade 3 & 4 and Vitrovac 6025.
- 5 micrometer - 1.5 mm
- Titanium 5 micrometer - 0.5 mm
- Other thicknesses only by agreement.
- For production of the necessary film tooling, 2-D mechanically correct drawings with all relevant measurements and tolerances are required in dxf and pdf format.
- Our film plots normally have a resolution > 12,000 dpi with a positioning tolerance < 5 micrometer and are guaranteed for a period of 3 years.
- Up to 550 x 550 mm
- Titanium up to 350 x 350 mm
Larger by agreement
- Dimensions are dependent on the material thickness (T)
- Possible layouts:
- connected to the product
- absorbed in the product
Dutch Industrial Supply Pavilion
Current and recent projects:
- Process development for etching 40 micrometer titanium membranes.
- Process development for etching 0.2 mm beryllium grids. ...
Some specific application:
- 6 micrometer titanium Grade 2 grids for proton radiotherapy.
- 15 micrometer molybdenum and 20 micrometer gold - solar-cell connectors ...
- All over or plating on one side with gold, nickel, silver or tin.
- Precision mechanical treatments such as:
- Laser cutting
- Heat treatments ...
Etchform provides customised solutions for metal precision parts to international high-tech industries.
- Production of 2D thin metal precision parts by means of ...