.Material: Aluminium oxide is a chemical compound of aluminium and oxygen with the chemical formula Al2O3. It is the most commonly occurring of severalaluminium oxides, and specifically identified as aluminium(III) oxide. It is commonly called alumina, and may also be called aloxide, aloxite, oralundum depending on particular forms or applications. It commonly occurs in its crystalline polymorphic phase Al2O3, in which it comprises themineral corundum, varieties of which form the precious gems ruby and sapphire. Al2O3 is significant in its use to produce aluminium metal, as an abrasive owing to its hardness, and as a refractory material owing to its high melting point.
2. Size: 1 mm-50.8mm, or as per clients' requirements
3. Color: White, black, etc.
4. Feature: Ceramic balls are self-lubricating, so it's both OK to use grease or not use. It is of low density, medium elasticity, small thermal expansion, high hardness, high temperature resistance, good corrosion resistance, magnetism free. Ceramic ball bearings using silicon nitride ceramic balls as rolling element, can obviously improve bearings' using life, and extremely expande bearings' application field.
5. Application: High precision and high rotating speed machine tool, automobile, racing car, metro, power generator, aerospace generator, petrol and chemical machine, metallurgy machine.
6. Packing: Industrial packing, or as clients' requirement.