CERAMIC BALL(ZIRCONIUM DIOXIDE ZRO2)
1. Material: Zirconium dioxide (ZrO
2), sometimes known as zirconia (not to be confused with zircon), is a white crystalline oxide of zirconium. Its most naturally occurring form, with a monoclinic crystalline structure, is the mineral baddeleyite. A dopant stabilized cubic structured zirconia, cubic zirconia, is synthesized in various colours for use as a gemstone and a diamond simulant.
2. Size: 1 mm-50.8mm, or as per clients' requirements
3. Color: White, black, etc.
4. Feature: Ceramic balls are self-lubricating, so it's both OK to use grease or not use. It is of low density, medium elasticity, small thermal expansion, high hardness, high temperature resistance, good corrosion resistance, magnetism free. Ceramic ball bearings using silicon nitride ceramic balls as rolling element, can obviously improve bearings' using life, and extremely expande bearings' application field.
5. Application: High precision and high rotating speed machine tool, automobile, racing car, metro, power generator, aerospace generator, petrol and chemical machine, metallurgy machine.
6. Packing: Industrial packing, or as clients' requirement.