Based on 25 years of practical experience, OMICRON has designed a brand new addition to its family. The CMC 430 combines many innovative ideas and impresses in terms of excellence in electrical engineering combined with ultimate ease of use. Technicians now have a great option: working with the lightest, most flexible, and most precise protection test set in the world!
The CMC 430 is the preferred choice for test engineers in cases where excellent transportability is needed and three currents up to 12.5 A or six voltage outputs are sufficient. Its low weight of just 8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs, and robust design with its edge protection predisposes the device to every outdoor and indoor use. Typically, this device is most suitable in environments where numerical and communication based protection prevails.
With its extraordinarily high precision, it is also an ideal source based calibrator for all kinds of measurement devices, such as energy meters, transducers, PQ meters, and PMUs. The CMC 430 combines its outstanding performance as a relay tester and calibrator with hybrid measurement and recording facilities (analog, binary, IEC 61850 GOOSE messages and Sampled Values).
- Lightest multiple phase secondary test set in the world (8.7 kg / 19.2 lbs)
- Precise test signals for protection testing and device calibration
- Robust design with shock absorbing edge protection
- All terminals on front side
- Controllable via Ethernet, USB-port or wireless via WiFi stick
- Acoustic and visual status indication of analogue outputs
- IEC 61850 GOOSE and SV support, publishing and subscribing
- Testing static, numerical and communication based protection schemes (IEC 61850)
- Three powerful 100 W current amplifiers (for example burden measurement)
- Six voltages for testing synchro-check and bay control systems with six voltage inputs
- Powerful hybrid measurement and recording