The CMControl is a PC-independent control alternative for CMC protection test sets, specifically designed for quick manual protection testing in the field. The device can either be attached to the CMC test set or be detached and used as a flexible handheld control.
The CMControl supports the following applications:
- Testing of protection devices (version P)
- Testing of recloser and sectionalizer controls (version R)
- Meter and transducer testing
The two versions differ in the software running on the CMControl. It is possible to cover both applications with the same device by ordering both versions in combination or by upgrading at a later stage.
The CMControl is available in two variants: CMControl-6 for CMC 356, CMC 256plus, CMC 256-6 and CMControl-3 for CMC 353 and CMC 310.
- Instant availability for quick manual testing with CMC test sets
- Intuitive and easy to use touch screen interface
- Integrated control wheel to easily adjust output values
- Easy to apply fault calculations for quick, reliable results
- Simple storage of test results via USB flash drive
- Flexible handling