Compact Rail is the product family of roller sliders with guide rails made of cold-drawn roller bearing carbon steel. The raceways are located on the inside of a C-profile, thus protecting them from soiling.
Fixed bearing rail, compensating bearing rail and compensation rail enable combinations for all applications in which deviations in parallelism must be compensated in one or two planes.
- Three rail types, T-, K- and U-profile, in fixed/compensating bearing -operation (T-U or K-U) for compensation of production tolerances, for example in machine enclosures
- Compact installation dimensions of the roller slider system due to internal raceways.
- Two slider types, N series with aluminium die-cast body, C series with steel body
- Lifetime lubrication
- Resistant to soiling
- Suitable for traversing speeds of up to 9 m/s
- Sizes of the roller sliders: 18, 28, 35, 43, 63 mm in rail width
- Pre-stress adjustable