HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
Parts are intended for the application in heavy loaded friction pairs such as spiral transmission, driving screw-bush, oil mining equipment, transport, machines for road construction etc. Moreover some roller bearings can be replaced in friction units with plain bearings made of MCMMS. It is especially useful when the friction pair is working under the elevated temperature as the composite materials developed keep their ability to perform at the temperature up to 500oC.
- Low cost compared to common antifriction materials;
- Parts of any shape and practically without any weight limits can be produced;
- Secondary alloys and scrap can be used to synthesize composites;
- Macroheterogenuos composites keep their working ability at high pressure matched with low sliding velocity, elevated temperature, in friction conditions with non-sufficient lubrication, in dust environment;
Parts on the base of macroheterogenuos composites have been produced by the liquid-solid synthesis. At macro level these materials consist of matrix (copper or another alloys) reinforced with iron-carbon or hard alloys granules.
The proposed electronic balance makes it possible:
- to weigh goods of 6, 15, 30, 150, 300 kg weight;
- to make random weighing (including from an external device);
Blades for precious stones sawing.
Blades are intended for mechanical sawing of diamond crystals and other precious stones. Blades are manufactured from tin-based ...
Thermodiffusive treatment with use of BESTO-Nicar medium.
Assigning and fields of application:
BESTO-Nicar medium is dedicated for finishing thermal chemical ...
The know-how of surface laser hardening is based on displacement with definite speed of laser focused beam along designed trajectory. High rates of heating and cooling ...