Requirements on parts in the automotive industry are increasing constantly. In an ever-changing process parts are becoming continuously smaller and more complex. These increased demands can often only be realized by using etching Technology. Also the requiement for Quality and Rehibility increases.
Even where automotive design work is concerned in and outside the car, etching technology can provide a highly valued service.
This is accomplished by ...
- ensuring the complete absence of burrs.
- achieving a very high standard of cleanliness.
- producing tension-free parts, unlike with stamping or heat treatment.
- offering a great diversity for realizing complex parts fast and cost-effectively in the R&D sector.
- certification in compliance with TS16949.