Crankshaft machining up to 1,8m length for medium and heavy duty Diesel Engines. Alloyed carbon steels and micro-alloys steels. Nodular castings.
- Rough machining lathes (CNC)
- Orbital milling machines (CNC)
- Automatic drilling machines.
- Induction hardening.
- Grinding machines, Machining centers, Balancing machines, Polishing machines, Fillet rolling machines, and other machines
suitable for the crankshaft machining.
- Fully equipped laboratory: spectrometer, Microscope, Tridimensional measurement machine, AD-Cole laser measuring machine,
Endoscope, Durometers, Magnetic particle crack detectors, Perfilometer, Rougness test machine, Residual stress inspection etc.
- Capacity: 30.000 crankshafts/year
- Installations: Total area: 20.200m². Covered area: 8.000m²
- Products: Crankshaft for medium and heavy duty diesel engines. Small and medium batches.