- JAURE MT gear couplings offer maximum torque capacity. This is due to the optimum pitch diameter of the gears, providing reliability.
- High permissible hub bore allows more favorable size selection of the coupling for a certain shaft diameter. This offers an important economic saving.
- High permissible additional loads for starting and short-circuit peak torque.
- Highest gear accuracy and quality thanks to the production improvements obtained with new CNC gear cutting machines and automatic charge systems.
- The design, manufacture and sale of all Jaure gear couplings and drive components are integrated into Jaure Quality System. This is according to ISO 9001 and certified by DET NORSKE VERITAS (DNV).
- The Jaure MT standard range meets the AGMA standard, meaning that the MT coupling sleeves and drilled holes will fit any AGMA coupling halves. This ensures the interchangeability by coupling halves.
Custom made couplings:
Special designs according to customers needs often come from close cooperation with our R&D and Engineering departments. Special solutions are normally based on the use of special seals and alloyed steels subjected to surface hardening treatments, such as:
- Case carburizing
- Induction hardening
In addition to our R&D department validation procedures, MT gear couplings are analyzed by specific software based on FEA. Jaure also collaborates with Technological Centers, which combined with our worldwide network of technical experts, enables us to provide innovative engineered solutions to our customers.
Marine Type Approval & Manufacturing Survey Arrangement
The Jaure MT gear couplings can be also delivered on demand with the 3.2 certificate of any Marine Classification Society.
Jaure is besides awarded with the Manufacturing Survey Arrangement-MSA from DNV. The MSA certificate is our commitment to continuously improve the service and response time to our customers and remain competitive in the market place.