World's first CT with screwless connection technology for the secondary caps - »Cage Clamp®«
- UL certification. Certificate no.: 20100426-E336996
- Innovative time-saving connection of either solid or flexible terminals not exceeding 4 mm² to be fitted either on the top or bottom or in the center without ferrules.
- Vibration and shock resistant
- Maintenance free gas-tight connection
- High current carrying capacity
- Low voltage CT for maximum operating voltage to 1.2 kV. Use in 690 V networks possible
- Isolation test voltage: 6 kV, Ueff., 50 Hz, 1 min.
- Higher isolation level 1.2/6/12 kV - Tested lightning impulse voltage for 690 V switchgear according IEC 61439-1 und -2!
- Primary nominal current ranges from 50 A up to 2500 A
- Accuracy classes 3; 1; 0,5; 0,5S, 0,2 und 0,2S
- Can be overloaded continuously with 120 % of the primary rated current
- Suitable for nominal frequencies of 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- Isolation class: E
- Operating temperature in the range -5°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature in the range -25°C to 70°C
- Unbreakable plastic housing of grey polycarbonate, self-extinguishing, UL94-V0 and flame resistant