HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
In the air circuit breaker application you can find a Primary current rating up to 9,000 Amps and secondary current rating of 1 Amps, 2 Amps, 5 Amps, 0.577 Amps (or any relay feed current value) or custom specified
- Suitable to thermal and static relays
- Burden suitable for CT release combination
- Accuracy class 5P 10P, 15P for relaying/protection (IEC 60044, IS 2705), and up to C 800 for relaying (ANSI C 57.13)
- Composite CT with Rogowski possible
- Suitable for self powered release
- Split core construction available
- Thermal insulation up to Class H (180 Deg C)
- Protection for undesired flux linkage
Insulation level: 600 V; BIL 10kV
Frequency: 50-400 Hz.
Outer encapsulation: Resin casted, Engineering Plastic cased, Taped
Secondary terminals: Flexible leads UL 1015, 105oC/HRPVC, brass/copper studs/terminals (8-32/10-32) with hardware
Primary types: Window, copper bar or copper/brass studs
Offering custom designs
21 Models, Capacity for toroidal is 70000/Month and for Coils is 12000/Month.
Over 500 Models, Capacity 2500/Month and plastic cased, taped, resin casted
- Plastic cased, resin casted, tape insulated
- 300 Models, Capacity 45000/month
- Resin casted or tape insulated
- 8 Models, Capacity 450/Month
Here you cann see the medium coltage current and coltage transformers. See the Indoor-resin cast, panel mounted and Outdoor-resin cast or oil insulated
- 40 Models, ...
In this product you can see up to 36 kV system voltage (36/70/170kVp)
- Primary current rating up to 6,000 Amps for CTs
- Type tested for STC rating up to 50kA, ...
In this product you can have a look at current transformers for LV switchboard application. A Primary current rating up to 5,000 Amps
- Secondary current rating ...
In this product you will find a Primary current rating up to 20,000 Amps
- Secondary current rating of 1 Amps, 2 Amps, 5 Amps, 0.577 Amps (or any relay feed current ...
In this product you will find Primary current up to 200 Amps and DC immunity. Aswell as Inner diameter up to 7 mm, turn ratio up to 5000:1 and many more like: