Cylindrical rollers have liner contact with the raceway, and the bearings can carry heavier radial load. Applications are found in situations characterized by heavy load ,shock load and also high rotation speed.
Applications of these bearings are mostly found in medium and large sized motors, electricity generators, internal combustion engines, gas turbines, machine tool spindles, deceleration devices, transport machines and other industrial machines.
WGYS cylindrical roller bearings includes the following types:
- Single-row cylindrical roller bearing
- Double-row cylindrical roller bearing
- Four-row cylindrical roller bearings
- External aligning cylindrical roller bearings
- Sealed cylindrical roller bearings