HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Korea Institute of Machinery & Materials
DED(Directed Energy Deposition) Printing-Project Goal:Development of three type metal 3D printing machines, materials and processes for use in the industry.-Core Technology:Auto tracking head-Application:Conformal cooling channel for injection mold.Repair of parts used in extreme environments.
The 4th Industrial Revolution & the Future in Mechanical Engineering
- Dual-arm robot system that can perform packaging / assembling work of IT products such as mobile phone or TV in cell production environment was developed by engineers ...
- Robotic prosthesis with similar weight to human body cutting area, operating range and driving torque (weight 1.4 kg, operating range 30°, torque 150 Nm)
- Neuro-musculoskeletal ...
PBF(Powder Bed Fusion) Printing
ME(Material Extrusion) Printing
Development of three type metal 3D printing machines, materials and processes for use in the industry.
- Integrated design of lightweight gearbox considering strength and durability
- Topology and shape optimization of CFRP gearbox housing
- Design of high-speed ...