Deep groove ball bearings consist of an inner ring, outer ring, steel balls and a cage. The structure is simple, inner and outer ring is no of separation, it's easy to use. It is mostly used in carrying radial load, but also constant axial load. It shows the feature of radial thrust bearing, which can carry the bigger axial load than usual if enlarging its' radial clearance. It can restrict the axial movement in two directions. Permissible misalignment between inner and outer ring is within 8'
16'. The cage is of pressed steel sheet or machined bass.
They are mostly used in the industry of precise instruments, low noise generator, automobiles, motor, carpentry machinery, transmitting axle of textiles machine, mining equipment, mechanical and electrical equipment, plastic machinery, office appliances, medical appliances, healthy apparatus, national defense, spaces, sports apparatus and general apparatus and so on.
The structure of deep groove ball bearings supplied by WGYS
1. Single row deep groove ball bearings
2. Single row deep groove ball bearings with shields
-Z With one shield on one side
-2Z two shields on both sides
3. Single row deep groove ball bearings with seals
- RS One skeleton rubber seal (contact) in one side
- 2RS Two skeleton rubber seals (contact) in one side
- RZ One skeleton rubber seal (non-contact) in one side
- 2RZ Two skeleton rubber seals (non-contact) in both sides
4. Single row deep groove ball bearings with snap grooves and rings
- N with snap groove in O.R.
- NR with snap ring groove in O.R.