HANNOVER MESSE 2018,
23 - 27 April
Together with the industry and leading rental companies we have developed our new flagship of the Defender series. 5 huge cable ducts, 3 of them are suitable for C-Tube hose as used by the fire brigade (Ø 62 mm). Power cables also have optimum protection. The load bearing actually surpasses the Defender III at more than 5 tons.
- Basic module with approved and patented interlocking lid (EU Patent No.: EP1366550)
- Length: 70.00 cm (with connectors 75,00)
- Width: 69.60 cm
- Height: 8.7 cm
- Channels: 5
- Width (Channels): 6,1 cm, 6,2 cm, 6,0 cm, 6,2 cm, 6,1 cm
- Height (Channels): 5,9 cm, 6,5 cm, 6,3 cm, 6,5 cm, 5,9 cm
- Material: PU (Polyurethane)
- Degree of Hardness: 88 Shore ± 4 A
- Flame Class: B2 (also available in B1 flame resistant)
- Operating Range: -30°C up to +60°C
- Load bearing: Approx 6 tons per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm)
- The Cable-Crossover is oil, acid & petrol resistant
- DEKRA certified - Certified product safety
Defender Wheelchair Ramp with 3 Lines (6 ramp pieces), matching extremity pieces and the blue pre-drilled Defender Midi cable crossover.
Professional cable protection ...
This cable crossover was developed in collaboration with suppliers for major events. The key feature of this heavy-duty crossover is the two oversized cable / hose ...
Cable Crossover with lid load bearing capacity per typical tyre imprint (20 x 20 cm): 5 tons. Crossover lengths are joined by individually available connector plugs. ...
The latest innovation, in response to numerous customer requests: A system intermediate between the Defender Compact and the Defender III. This cable crossover features ...
Small but sturdy. Light, professional and universally applicable, with the familiar black and yellow design. The new Defender Mini meets every expectation for professional ...
The 4-channel Defender Office meets all expectations and guidelines for professional cable protection, whether in offices, in your conference room or at your trade ...