An IEC 61850 standard all-in-one fault recording device with embedded LINUX operating system and graphic interface; applicable to transformer substations, power plants and other electrical power units of 110kV and above.
- Multi-function device includes transient-state recording, steady-state recording, real-time operation monitoring, fault analysis and double-end distance measurement.
- Powerful system analysis function allows harmonic analysis, order quantity analysis, vector analysis, frequency analysis, power analysis, over-excitation analysis, differential flow analysis, impedance diagram analysis, impedance change track display, Relay protection characteristic analysis and switch displacement time sequence analysis etc..
- Generate detailed fault reports;
- Independent unit is adopted for transient-state and steady-state recording simultaneously.
- Support the IEC60870-5-103, IEC61850 and other communication standards
- Recording time of up to 10 seconds before fault