SIMEX digital industrial meters can be equipped with one of many various inputs: 0/4-20 mA, 0/1-5V, 0/2-10V, 0-60 mV, 0-75 mV, 0-100 mV, 0-150 mV, thermoresistance (Pt100/500/1000) or thermocouple (K, S, J, T, N, R, B, E). They are easy programming process meters featuring programmable measuring range and installation, small size and high reliability. 1, 2 or 4 relay outputs make it possible to control processes ON/OFF type and to adjust the level of the measured signal. The 24V DC output is used to power the measuring transducers. The RS-485/Modbus RTU enables data transmission in production process monitoring systems. There are versions available with AC and DC power supply or powered from a current loop (in SWE-73-L). Measurement input (current input, 4-20 mA) is then used simultaneously as device power supply input. Current input has additionally overcurrent protection circuit, which protects standard resistor. The device can be configured via IR remote controller.
The main advantages:
- programmable measuring range and indication filtration,
- programmable hystereses and delays of control outputs,
- password for settings protection,
- display brightness adjustable in 8 steps,
- programmable processing characteristics,
- signal peak value detection,
- overload-protected current input,
- versions available with AC and DC power supply or supplied from current loop (SWE-73-L)
More informations in enclosed pdf.