reinisch GmbH is a versatile service provider with established networks in multiple industries, supplying customers with expert knowledge and services in the field of technical documentation. At Hannover Messe 2018, reinisch will exhibit services for the digitization of technical documentation under the theme of Industry 4.0; and solutions for modular and targeted provision of information and data, to optimally meet end user goals in operation, maintenance, and service.
What does digitization mean for Digital Factory and service/after sales for technical documentation?
- Data transparency in the process through networking with local sensors and access via mobile devices
- Local provision of data and information to the end user
- Provision of tailor-made software for the special tasks (e.g. app concepts) Industry 4.0
- Intelligent information management
- Individual and needs-based provision of data and administration of information modules
- Flexible, structured and modularized documentation
- Systematic use of metadata
- Less hierarchical and more networked information
- Customized search, filtering and viewing of information!
- Creation of content delivery portals
- Web-based, metadata-driven interfaces (also mobile applicable) for information retrieval
- Adaptive and reactive information offerings, problem-solving systems