HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
- Paragramer function for automation and visualization of the parallel operation of up to ten transformers. Therefore the paragramer uses the state indication of the breakers and isolators to determine automatically the parallel operation of the transformers- There are four different parallel operation algorithm available to handle all different types of substation configuration - statistic function (total number of tap changes, total number of tap changes with load, changes per tap position)- integrated transducer mode for balanced and optional also unbalanced loaded three phase systems- big illuminated black-and-white LC-Display to see all the relevant data's and to make the direct parameter setting easier- recorder function with three free programmable channels (e.g. voltage, current, phase angle) and visualization on the LC display. The recorder data can be also stored and visualized on the PC.- Logbook with up to 511 events- two E-LAN interfaces to communicate with other REGSys, EORSys, and PQISys components- protocol interfaces for IEC 61850, IEC 60870-5-103/101/104, DNP, Modbus, Spabus, Profibus and Lon.- REG-L programming language to fulfill costumer specific requirements e.g. logical connections of signals, modification of regulation parameters during the operation or additional menus to setup costumer specific parameters- Transformer monitoring module in accordance to IEC 60354, with fan/pump control and loss of life calculation- Free programmable digital and analogue in- and outputs- REG-D is build in 19" technology for use in 19" racks (84TE), wall- and panel mounting housings - wide range auxiliary power supply for AC and DC- Windows parameterization software for easy and comfortable setup and backup of the parameters - Control of three winding transformers- Control of phase shifter transformers- Control of three single phase transformer banks- Periphery bus for additional interface components (BIN-D, ANA-D)
Solving all measurement tasks in electrical grids today can be a challenging task. The new Power Quality-Interface and Disturbance Recorder PQI-DA ...
The low voltage regulation system LVRSys represents
a cost-effective alternative for grid expansion.
The economic use is recommended in all low voltage
grids where ...
Characteristics of the REG-DA voltage regulator- large backlit LCD (128 x 128) with all important information (tap-changer position,
- Measuring ...
The freely-programmable REG-DP regulator can be used to regulate continuously-adjustable Petersen coils (P coils) that are operating under load in medium ...
Make provisions with a "busbar inspection" ... with the mobile damping analyzer
- A system test in your transformer station for three months
- Analysis and report
In medium- and high voltage networks, the free programmable regulator REG-DP is used for the automatic control of Petersen-coils (P-coils), which are continuously ...
In order to take advantage of the different earthfault detection methods in various fault situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection and short-circuit-indicator ...
To make use of the advantages of the various detection methods in different earthfault-situations, the freely programmable earthfault-detection-relay EOR-D makes ...
In the future, stricter requirements will be put in place for the economic management of distribution networks. The required optimization processes in the distribution ...
- State-of-the-art disturbance recorder and power quality analyzer in one device
- Simultaneous measurement of Phase-Phase and Phase-Earth voltages
- Separate thresholds ...
"Change is the only constant - This fits more than ever for today's electrical power grids.
How does the GDASys device family help?
- Measuring of frequencies ...
The PQ-100 Box is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main objectives ...
PQ-Box 200 is a high-performance, portable network-analyzer, power meter and transient recorder. User-friendliness was one of the main topics during ...