DIRANA can determine the condition of high-voltage insulation systems like in power transformers, bushings, cables and generators with dielectric response analysis.
DIRANA determines the moisture content of the paper and the oil conductivity in oil-paper insulations in a non-invasive way. The measurement results are shown in categories defined by IEC 60422.
DIRANA combines Frequency Domain Spectroscopy (FDS) and an advanced version of Polarization Depolarization Current (PDC+) measurement. In combination with the automated frequency range
setting DIRANA ensures the shortest measurement time on all assets at any temperature.
- Water analysis of oil-paper insulated assets, such as power transformers, instrument transformers and associated components like bushings
- Dielectric measurements, including capacitance, power factor/dissipation factor and insulation resistance, of power transformers, instrument transformers, rotating machines, bushings (RBP, RIP and RIS insulation) and cables
- Revolutionary new FDS & PDC+ algorithm for up to 20x faster testing: Less than 2 hours for a full 10 µHz - 1 kHz frequency sweep
- Fully automatic parameter setting and improved moisture assessment for optimal results
- Support of ester filled assets due to new databases for synthetic and natural ester
- Guided workflow for test setup, execution and assessment for easy analysis without expert knowledge
- Compact all-in-one test set