HANNOVER MESSE 2019,
01 - 05 April
The Direct Methanol Unit provides a controlled source of high purity methanol or methanol/water solution for testing of methanol powered fuel cells.
* Safe Operation with any methanol concentration
* Operating pressure up to 20 psig
* Temperature controlled methanol supply
* Digital readout and setting of temperature
* Digital readout of flow rate
* Storage capacity 1 liter
* All Stainless Steel internal plumbing
* Sight glass on reservoir
* Compatible with PowerStation; change between methanol and hydrogen with the flip of a switch
Automatic or Manual Flow Control
Automatic - flow rates under control of Power Station
Compatible with Heated Gas Transfer Lines to maintain fluid temperature control
Manual - 10 Turn Potentiometer Flow Control
Group Exhibit Hydrogen + Fuel Cells + Batteries
Various test equipment for fuel cells and hydrogen.
This stack type has an active area of 100 cm² and covers the range from 0,1 kW to 1,5 kW. The construction is designed for easy and flexible variation of the components ...
Advantage of the PEM electrolysis is the use of high-purity water without additives. The mini-series consists of hydrogen electrolyzers with power levels of 6 Nl/h ...
* Two Independent Gas Lines
* Highest Quality Humidification Capacity
* Automatic or Manual Operation
* A Decade of Product Refinement
The CompuCell ...
Precision Equipment Used for the USFCC Standardizing Testing
What is the Power Station?
The Power Station is an integrated family of laboratory modules that provide ...
In order for a fuel cell to work, a membrane is needed that will carry the hydrogen ions from the anode to the cathode without passing the electrons ...
This is the most basic operational form of the PEM fuel cell.
It consists of the two metal current collector plates on either end, two flow field graphite plates ...