CALYS 1000 / 1200 / 1500 documenting multifunction calibrators are the perfect tools for maintenance process and test bench in all industries. From basic use to advanced functionalities, they perform all lab measurements of temperature, resistance, process signals, pressure and frequency in one single instrument.
Providing extended functionalities (temperature simulation, scaling, steps, synthesizer, statistical functions...) and audit trails, CALYS series complies with both 21 CFR Part 11 and NADCAP Heat Treatment standards and makes advanced data exploitation and full data traceability easier.
CALYS 1500, the top instrument of the range, works not only as a simulator (IN / OUT) but also as a dual channel thermometer (IN / IN). It calibrates HART transmitters (HART communicator integrated) and thermistors.
High performances of CALYS 1500, from basic needs to advanced use:
- Temperature Up to 0.005 % RDG
- Resistance Up to 0.006 % RDG and 50 KOhms range
- Current: Up to 0.007 % RDG and 100 mA range + Loop Supply 24 V
- Voltage: Up to 0.005 % RDG and 50 V range
- Frequency: Up to 0.01 % RDG and 100 KHz range