The model F4200N is the smallest representative of this product line - it is compact, extremely sturdy and is not inferior to larger models in programming and storage capacity. The model F4200N is the ideal choice if, in addition to the extent of the dosing applications, costs and space requirements play a role.
Programming the F4200N series dosing robot is child's play with the Teachbox and dosing software included in the delivery. The industry-leading software was especially developed for fluid dosing applications and makes quick and straightforward programming of complex dosing structures possible. All starting and ending specifications during dosing processes are controlled via a single setup command.
- Dosing of points, lines, arcs and circles
- Ideal for sealing, gluing, casting and filling
- Resolution 0.02mm
- Continuous path and point-to-point
- Rinsing device at the push of a button ("
- Fluid Purge" button
- Storage capacity for 100 programs, 400,000 points, 4,000 points per program